The TeamSpeak development team has announced the availability of version 220.127.116.11 of the TeamSpeak 3 Server today.
We’ll roll out the new version on our machines in the next 24 hours.
This releases contains an important hotfix regarding current DOS attacks on TeamSpeak servers wordwide. As we skipped the release 3.0.7 and 18.104.22.168 our roll out procedure also contains updates from version 3.0.7 which mainly is about the new Opus codec.
Here’s the full change log for the update from 22.214.171.124 to 3.0.7 126.96.36.199 and 188.8.131.52:
=== Server Release 184.108.40.206 15 May 2013
+ added serverinstance_pending_connections_per_ip variable which limits the number of concurrent
pending (=new) connections allowed from the same ip. 0 means unlimited and is the default. Set
to non null to combat dos attacks. Be aware this causes a dos attack in itself if the attacker
spoofs the source ip.
=== Server Release 220.127.116.11 18 March 2013
- fixed hostinfo does not work with no running virtualserver
- fixed server hanging after serverstop (and other) commands
- fixed temporary passwords wont work where channel names include / or \
* improved indentation of server query help file
=== Server Release 3.0.7 4 March 2013
! extended max possible permissions, newer client will be needed to use
this server release
! permissionlist command got a new parameter “-new”, if set the permissionlist
will be sent in a new format
+ bans got some magic to prevent abusing
+ temporary server passwords work also if no virtualserver password is set
+ added permissions b_channel_create_modify_with_codec_opusvoice, b_channel_create_modify_with_codec_opusmusic
- fixed bug where guest users could trigger “channel edited” or
“server edited” events although they had no permissions to edit channels
- fixed problems with avatar deletion
- fixed an assert while banning yourself
- fixed folders could not be deleted
- virtualserver temporary passwords are checked before normal virtualserverpassword
- fixed bug with permission b_channel_create_modify_with_force_password
- fixed bug with server deletion and not-existing filebase
- fixed bug where icon deletion went wrong
- TSDNS server is now case-insensitive
- fixed a hang due to too many open handles in TSDNS
- fixed missing serverquery commands in help.txt
- fixed complainlist does not work anymore if an client was deleted
The TeamSpeak development team has announced the availability of version 18.104.22.168 of the TeamSpeak 3 Server on 26th of June. We’ve updated all servers today morning from version 3.0.3 to 22.214.171.124 after testing the last weeks.
This releases contains several improvements to streamline usability and functions, such as temporary server passwords and support for animated avatars besides some bugfixes.
Here’s the full change log for the update from 3.0.3 to 126.96.36.199
The TeamSpeak development team has announced the availability of version 3.0.5 of the TeamSpeak 3 Server. This release focuses on improving the reliability and security of several features.
We will update your server with us in the next days in the “Accouncements” section in the control panel.
=== Server Release 3.0.5 23 April 2012 ===
! privilegekeylist no longer shows groups which does not match i_group_needed_member_add_power and/or i_group_member_add_power
+ added possibility to give a channel password when creating a temporary server password
(check docs for details) More